More Stuff

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life Lesson #5 From the Coach's Daughter

My thoughts today revolve around PRACTICE. As the Coach always said, "Jod, you'll never feel good about something you are trying to accomplish unless you practice the skill over and over again." The Coach obviously took part in many football practices, but he also practiced many sports over the years that he then would excel in.


I will never forget the phone call I recieved a few years ago from my Dad. He was unusually animated on the phone. I learned that the round of golf he just finished included a hole in one. Not bad for someone in their 70's! The Coach still shoots in the 70's today and he will be 80 years old next year.


So my friends, the Life Lesson From the Coach's Daughter is...To truly succeed at anything, you must know how to do it and then PRACTICE it (Sometimes until you are ready to drop). Do you strive to be excellent or average?


Check out one of the best practicing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq7lJomLfQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment